Monday, May 14, 2012


First off, I'd like to apologize about last month's blog post. I was so deep into revisions for A Trace of Moonlight that I completely forgot. (A few days later, I was like "Wasn't I supposed to...crap.")

The good news is that revisions for ToM are finally done and I'm just waiting for copy edits now. And playing catch-up with everything else. Speaking of ToM - there is a cover for it floating around on Amazon and elsewhere on the web - please note that cover was leaked and is not final. It's a pretty low quality image and as far as I know, my publisher is still working on a few of the changes I requested. When the official cover comes out, it will be up on my website ASAP.  :)

Otherwise, things are in a sort of lazy medium. I've started a few new projects, but I've given myself a couple of weeks to give my brain a bit of a rest. Which means that days like yesterday's Mother's Day was spent doing nothing but putting Lego Avenger kits together. (Well over 1000 pieces by the time I was done.) Simply because I could.  Well, that and Lego Loki.

Taking time for the small things, I suppose. I've got this head full of epic story but I'm still struggling to wrap my brain around what it is that I want to tell.

In the meantime, I'm happy to say that my collab Fox & Willow online graphic novel project is now officially up and running. We update every Monday and Thursday, so do check it out if you get the chance. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

1 comment:

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells