Saturday, July 14, 2012

Not at SDCC

Alas, I wish I was.

But even so, I had my son's 9th birthday party to celebrate today...and you know that laser tag and pizza with a bunch of little boys is *almost* as good as hanging out with all the brilliant stars and cosplayers in SDCC, right?

Anyway, short post today simply because I have a lot of company in town and things ran away from me time-wise. (Plus I had the added bonus of taking Tumbleweed to the vet yesterday -> bonus pictures here, if you're interested in seeing what  hedgehog looks like after she's been gassed so she can be examined. I live a charmed life, clearly.)

Next month I'll have a primo post - simply because it's right after AAD in NoLA, so lots of good things coming then! (And right now, it's all about finding some great swag to give away!) :)

1 comment:

Danielle DeVor said...

Can't wait for this book!

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells

******************