Wicked release day party for SOMETHING WICKED!!!

Mirrored from www.michellerowen.com/blog/

Hey, it's October 5th!! That means that it's the official release day for SOMETHING WICKED. This book holds the honor of being my fave book I've written to date with my absolute fave cover! (Isn't Darrak/male-model-dude a cutie??)

PAR-TAY!!!!!

Being a little wicked isn’t all bad…


Every woman has a sexy demon inside her just waiting to get out, but for Eden Riley it’s a little different. Her inner demon is named Darrak, and he’s been inhabiting bodies for the past 300 years. In the daytime, thanks to her special psychic energy, he’s able to take physical shape—a shape she wouldn’t mind getting her hands on, if it wasn’t a threat to her immortal soul…

Because of her possession, Eden now has uncontrollable black magic at her fingertips, and she and Darrak are trying to end the curse that binds them before the situation gets any worse. To do it, they’ll have to get tangled up with some unsavory characters from the underworld. When sparks and spells fly, they could get the distance they need…or each have their own private hell to pay.

The first three chapters are available here on my website!

This is my twelfth published book. 12. TWELVE. I seriously can't believe it.

To celebrate, I'm going to give away THREE WICKED PRIZES. And they're all the same. Three $20 electronic gift certificates to your online bookseller of choice (ie: Amazon, B&N, Borders). If they have e-gift certs, then they are wickedly cool with me!

How do you qualify? JOIN THE WICKED VIRTUAL PARTY! Put on a pair of virtual devil horns. Sparkly ones, of course. Have some virtual fruit punch (spiked for all those of drinking age who wish to get virtually sloshed). Hang out at the virtual chocolate fountain. Virtual yum!

Are we having fun yet???

Leave a comment here on the blog -- if you're viewing a mirror of this, please visit www.michellerowen.com/blog to comment on the original post. And riddle me this:

What's your ONE favorite fantasy/paranormal book OF ALL TIME. And why did you like it so much?

And, no, there won't be any bonus points given if that book just happens to be one of mine. Really. I'm not needy like that. Much. All right, I'm extremely needy like that. So let's just make a rule that it has to be a book that is NOT by yours truly. Something else by someone else. Etcetera.

I'll go first... uh, my favorite fantasy/paranormal book of all time is KISS OF SHADOWS by Laurell K. Hamilton because it led me to modern paranormal fiction and helped me decide that was the genre I wanted to focus on writing. And it's also one of the very few books I've ever read more than once.

I'll pick my three winners AT RANDOM on Friday, October 8th at 9:00 p.m. EST. Since this is all electronic and online, international entries are definitely welcome!

So, SOMETHING WICKED. Rah! I'm very excited about this release. I LOVE writing about Darrak and Eden and get to do it again for the third Living in Eden book about Darrak and Eden, THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC, which will be out next year. And which I haven't quite started writing yet. But I will. Soon. Very soon.

And if you plan to read SOMETHING WICKED, thank you very much! I really hope that you enjoy it!

Happy reading!

Michelle x o x o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!