Smut Comes to Denver!

73235712I have a patron, it seems, in Mr. Mario Acevedo, who has graciously arranged a miniature tour in Denver for my broke ass! And when I say tour, I mean, he'll be like my handler and shit, because I have no clue what he has in store for me, I'm just along for the ride. I'll be flying out of this wet hole next Friday the 11th and setting up shop on that first night at the Broadway Book Mall (200 S. Broadway, Denver). So plan on showing up around 7 PM for horribly inappropriate reading and personalized smuttage in each and every book.

Then!!!

The very next night from 6 - 9 PM at the Art Salon (2219 E. 21st Avenue, Denver) I'm taking part in this...

February 12th from 6-9pm

SCORNED LOVERS: Tarot Cards, Love Potions, and Voodoo Dolls.


The Art Salon is proud to present a fun filled evening of vibrant art dealing with love, loss, and what we do when we are in the midst of these things. Our salon will be home to a 9 foot tall voodoo doll that you can pin your own spell to, as well as an erotic reading from Mark Henry published author of the Amanda Feral zombie novels. While our theme is a bit salty, the mood at the salon is always upbeat and sweet. So grab a friend, a loved-one and an art lover and join us for some art, culture, and fun. See You There.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!