Monday, November 2, 2009

Bring it!

Kelly Meding and I need YOU! We're both up on Bitten By Book's new November poll about which new releases you're most looking forward to! And we're getting STOMPED by Kenyon and MacAlister! Realistically we will continue to be stomped (as even I voted for MacAlister), but you can help us LOSE WITH DIGNITY!

There's also a new interview/contest with me and TR up here. :-) Thanks! And don't forget that my own selkie hunt contest is still very much alive! Send in those photos to win!

7 comments:

-Kelly Meding said...

Yes, please, please, please help us lose with dignity!!!!

Demon Hunter said...

I'm there. :-D

Kiyote said...

I voted for nicole, lil st crow and lori handeland.

i picked those that i wanted to buy and have not...though note - kelly - i already bought yours - just waiting on amazon to ship it!

Heather C said...

I voted for you both!!! Good luck. Nicole, I have the new book in hand. :)

-Kelly Meding said...

Thanks all! (and yay, Kiyote!)

Looks like Nicole is giving Kenyon a serious run for her money. Go you!

JD said...

Done and voted for both of you and I chose an 'other' for the third, which I refuse to name because I'm not eagerly awaiting a third book this month.

Good luck, guys!

eda said...

角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
情趣,情趣用品,衣蝶,
色情小說|七夕情人,一夜情,

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,
G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,
情趣按摩棒,.,

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells

******************