Chupacabra!

I was watching the news tonight and saw a feature about a woman who has dubbed herself, "The Chupacabra Lady." No, she's not a chupacabra, herself. Instead, she has dedicated her life to collecting evidence about the existence of the elusive goat sucker.

But seriously, how cool is Chupacabra Lady for a nickname?

I used to call myself the Queen of Sucktown whenever I'd get a rejection. If you're gonna suck you might as well be the Queen of suckers. But now, I think I need to come up with a new moniker.

Okay, I totally forgot where I was going with this. So I'll close with the burning question you're all anticipating:

Why hasn't anyone ever written about a were-chupacabra?



ETA: Ask and you shall receive.

Comments

Anonymous said…
out of all the mythical, blood sucking creatures out there, the Chupacabra is almost certainly the sneakiest

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!