Wanted: Hellion

I will be a better blogger in 2009. I will. Promise.

You see, I've solemnly sworn to use my iCal function on my computer, and Loving Husband tells me it can annoy me incessantly until I blog. So...yay!

Barring that, I'll have to get a Hellion to remind me about all the administrative crap I have to do. (Not that blogging is crap. Well, MINE can be, depending on the day. And how much sleep I get.)

Now, take into consideration that I am a Luddite, and I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century. (I'm! On! Twitter! What the hell's WRONG with me???) And I'm thinking that iCal won't be up to the dread task of keeping me honest and BLOGGING WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO BLOG. (The whole reluctant adult thing? So totally me.)

Anyone want to be my Hellion? The pay is shit (actually, there IS no pay). But hey, you would get constant emails from a wannabe famous author lady. And if you're an aspiring writer, I'd be, like, your mentor. The Batman to your Nightwing. Who wouldn't want that?

So...any takers?

**crickets chirping**

Hello? Is this thing on?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Um, could I get e-mails from Jezebel instead? Hell, just send Jez over to, um, torment me. Ha!
Anonymous said…
I could send Evy over to poke you with a sharp object and remind you to blog. *wiggles eyebrows*
Anonymous said…
I could just nag you on twitter until you do.

@jackie kessler have you blogged yet

@jackiekessler I'm still waiting

@jackiekessler Really, I have nothing to do but poke you all day with a hot stick

@jackiekessler please blog. please. I need something to brighten up my mundane and boring life. :(


;)
Anonymous said…
LOL

Aw. You guys.

Jezzie's still pissed at me for taking so damn long to write HELL TO PAY.

But you know, Evy and Jezzie would make great drinking buddies...
Anonymous said…
Buwahahaha!!!

OMG, I think I'd pay money to see those two out drinking together.
Anonymous said…
If you gave me a good kick to remind me to give you a good kick for not remembering to blog, we'd be in business! Alas, though I'd love for you to be the Mr. Miyagi to my Daniel-san, my inner procrastinator would let us both down. *sigh* I guess I'll have to sit back and watch as macbeaner beats you into submission. : )
Anonymous said…
There's...a...Hellion for me. Somewhere a Hellion for me...la la la...
Anonymous said…
Did Jezzie need a drinking buddy? You know I've got 3 professional drinkers over here.

Amanda, Wendy and Gil are up to the task.
Anonymous said…
I have a Hellion!!!

And between Evy, Amanda, Wendy and Gil, Jezzie is getting damn drunk.

The real question is, who will she take advantage of?
Anonymous said…
I'm having a Holly Jolly Christmas, the same as I always do when I mix my meds.

Happpy Hoolodyas
Anonymous said…
*stares wide-eyed* So, um... when do you need/want reminders? :)

I'm an admin assistant... I can easily add another 'boss' to the list of those I must poke, annoy, harass and generally keep in line. :) Outlook does wonders.

*giggle*cackle*
Anonymous said…
Oh- and I would LOVE to see Amanda, Gil, Wendy, Jezzie and Evy 'go out' together. That would be awesome. I can imagine the blogging hilarity. You should invite them all to the League Lounge!!

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!