Winners and New Contests!

The winner of the Michele Bardsley Interview contest is...

Flip!!!

Cough up an email to me (at) markhenry (dot) us with your real name and address and we'll get those copies of Michele's, Dakota's and Rowena's books right off to ya!

************

Can't get enough free books? Well my website relaunch is going on right now and I'll be giving away a copy of Happy Hour, a couple of ARCs of Road Trip and 2 mass market paperbacks of the runners up's choice. That's 4 chances to win (though one is a bit hidden and slightly more difficult.

Just pop over to markhenry.us for deets!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats Flip!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I promise to spend the money that I would have spent on these books on more books!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!