Character Graveyard is LIVE... so to speak



The new Character Graveyard feature at mollyharper.com is up and going.

A while back, I joked with my agent, Stephany, that I needed to start an online memorial for my "fallen characters," - the characters cut from my manuscripts because they're bogging the story down. So, with the publication of NICE GIRLS DON'T DATE DEAD MEN, I am eulogizing the darker, creepier version of Adam Morrow, who was cut from DEAD MEN and NICE GIRLS DON'T LIVE FOREVER.

I'll add more memorials as more characters are ruthlessly eliminated.

Enjoy!

Comments

Oooh, that sounds like fun.

I don't know if my website has enough space to eulogize all the characters I've killed off...I is a meanie.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!