Romantic Times Are Nearly Upon Us!

So I recently sent a press release off to the RT Book Reviews magazine people...

The League of Reluctant Adults, a sinister cabal of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conventions with switchblades (or naked wit, which is just as sharp and safe in carry-on luggage), are converging on the Romantic Times Booklover's Convention in Columbus bearing gifts!

This year, the League is offering RT attendees the chance to travel the world of wit and repartee with the limited edition Passport to Snark! Get your passport and snark-hunting badge ribbon from Club RT on either Thursday at 11:00 AM or Friday at 11:00 AM and stalk your prey! Errr... authors. Collect your visa stamp, sticker of snark, or just some dirty joke from each attending Leaguer to complete your world tour of crass humor before RT is over for another year. It’s like Pokemon with pointed language: gotta get ’em all. Fully-stamped passports win their bearers a nifty-ass ribbon and the right to tell the world, they can match wits with the best. We're also giving away books and junk, so, c'mon.

This year’s attending Reluctant Adults: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, Caitlin Kittredge, Richelle Mead, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, and Jaye Wells.

*****************

That just about says it all. So who else is going?

Comments

Unknown said…
I am going!! I am a reluctant adult. :)
Beet said…
Just spent a half hour going where did I put my Bickle. See you there.
Anonymous said…
Where & when is it? I must have missed that somewhere ...
Mark Henry said…
The RT convention is in Colombus, OH this year at the Hyatt Regency. Looks like most of us will be there from next Tuesday the 27th through the following Sunday.
I will be in Columbus and am going to try and sneak in :O). Hope to see you all there.. I seriously need me some new snark.. I have my snark wars signed bag from 2 years ago MJ, Dakota and Michele.. twas awesome.
Jermiah said…
Since I'm unable to attend. Anyone coming to Salt Lake City anytime soon?

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books