Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Release Day, Diana!

As if anyone forgot, today marks the release of debut author and fellow Leaguer Diana Rowland's urban fantasy novel MARK OF THE DEMON. If you don't have a copy, get to your local bookstore. You don't want to miss it!


Congrats, Diana!!!


Jaye Wells said...

Yay, Diana! Congrats!

Diana Rowland said...

I think I must be the worst leaguer in the world, because I have yet to actually POST anything here. And I even have all sorts of embarrassing and incriminating pictures from RT!

It probably doesn't help that I can't remember my username/password.

But anyway, thanks for the shoutout!

Taschima Cullen said...


Nicole said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Izzzz soooooo gooooooood!!!!!

RachaelfromNJ said...

Happy Release Day Diana!!!!!! :)

Falcata Times said...

Im pretty excited for you Diana, with luck one day it will be me.

Pam P said...

Happy Release Day, Diana! I've definitely got my eye on this series.

Heather C said...


Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells