Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Who-Team?

Okay, show of hands: Who loves "The A-Team?"

I adored this show growing up, watched reruns religiously when Spike was still Television for Men (ha!), and have most of the reasons on DVD. It's a super-fun show with a catchy theme song.

Another show of hands: Who loves The Lord of the Rings? Movies and/or books?

Classic fantasy novels that became amazing, classic films. I was one of the geeks who freaked when she heard there would be special, extended edition DVD's of the theatrical versions.

So imagine my surprise and delight to find this little ditty on YouTube:

Too. Much. Fun.

And it got me thinking (I know, dangerous). What cast of characters from another book (yours or someone else's) would you match up to characters from "The A-Team?"

Who's your Hannibal? Who's your Murdock? Who's your Amy Allen?


Mac said...

That's...that's....that's SO twisted! And hysterically funny. But deeply twisted. :-D

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

That is just too funny! I miss the A-Team

tom_gallier said...

Of course nowadays, if they made an A-Team movie...Hannibal would be someone like Hugh Laurie, Face would be Pam Anderson, Mr T would be Ludicris (or Lil Kim), etc

Hey, what about an all female A-Team? Now I'm excited. LOL

Molly Harper said...

My four year old wants to know why I'm laughing hysterically...

Molly Harper said...

She also wants to know who "that blonde girl shooting arrows" is...

Falcata Times said...

LOL, To be honest I'll try with David Gemmell's books:
Hannibal - Tenaka Khan
Face - Sieben
Murdock - Viruk
B(ad) A(ttitude) - Druss

As to Amy - maybe someone like Virae

(Characters from DG's Drenai series although Viruk is from Echoes of the Great Song)

Sally said...

Oh, that totally made me laugh. But now I'm up for a bit of Legolas Lust, and I have to get up for work too damn early in the morning to sit and watch even one of my extended dvds...

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells