Christine! You is Book Club Wiener!

Christine! Strawberry Girl. Christine! Banana Split Lady.

Here's a video for you on your special day!



And what's this, Christine?


Why it's a really shitty picture of your prize. Signed book plates for each of the three contracted books (Happy Hour, Road Trip and American Minions), two vials of genuine zombie plague, a zombie head finger mask, postcards and you'll be the first to have some of my business cards (they showed up this weekend). I wish I could send you a pen, but they're delayed. :(

Anyhow, email me: me@markhenry.us

Don't forget to give me your address and thanks for stopping by the book club to chat!

Congratulations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!