Let's have some fun, fellow left-behinds!

So. As Mark, Jill, and practically everyone else I know, jets off to the Romantic Times conventon to eat, drink, sign books, and be merry, I am stuck here. All by myself, to entertain you for the rest of the week.

At least, I would have been, except I'm lucky! And so are you.

Why, you ask? Ha ha! Because Jaye Wells, Orbit author and heckofun gal, has agreed to come by and help me out.

Here's what we're doing.

You submit a bit of dialogue from your latest wip, or a project you finished and are planning on submitting, or whatever you like.

Limit 150 words.

Jaye and I will look them over and give critiques, comments, snippy little jokes, whatever we feel like. We will then post the snippet--minus your name, and plus our comments-here on the League blog, where our readers and anyone else who happens to stop by are also invited to comment.

We're keeping the comments clean and constructive, but really, don't submit if you aren't prepared for an honest--although kindly worded--opinion. And we will be deleting disrespectful comments, so please, keep it constructive commenters!

Send submissions to me, Staciakane AT gmail.com, starting at 8 pm EDT. Do NOT send them earlier!

The first 12 submissions will be used.
We'll do four a day tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. (Sorry, we can't handle more--I have tons of edits and stuff on my plate, so don't even ask, because that will make me feel guilty and bad. It's not like this is the last time we'llever do something like this, really.)


So have at it, guys! Can't wait to see what you've got!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!