Happy Birthday Anton!!

Ha! Sometimes I love the time difference, especially when it means I get to be the first to wish Mr. Strout a very, very happy birthday!

Seriously, I adore Anton. It is so much fun to be in this group with him. He's funny, he's smart...just an all-around great guy, and a great writer, and I think we can all help celebrate his birthday by pre-ordering Dead to Me today!

In fact, if you pre-order it today, or if you already have, let me know. Email me with a copy of the relevant part of your Amazon or B&N receipt (I don't want or need your credit card or home address details, of course), and I will enter you in a contest for another of my Yezer magnets!

****And Mr. Mark Henry is chipping in a signed copy of Happy Hour of the Damned! So c'mon! Enter!****

You've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain, so preorder now!


(This is what I'm looking for:


Dispatch estimate for these items: 3 Jan 2008 1 "Flunkeys and Scullions: Life Below Stairs in Georgian England"
Pamela Horn; Hardcover; £14.00

So send it along! You can use my League contact email, or Staciakane AT gmail.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!