Sunday, January 3, 2010

Heckling Opportunity

Hey folks! I am offering myself up for a public heckling this coming weekend by attending my very first book signing for THREE DAYS TO DEAD.

I'm not much of a public speaker, and Nicole can probably tell you how nervous I was about doing that one panel at Dragon*Con, so this should be quite the...experience. So if you live in the Philadelphia/Wilmington/Western New Jersey area (it's right off 95), come by and see me. Buy a book, even!

January 9th, 2010, 1:00pm
Barnes & Noble
340 Christiana Mall
Newark, DE 19702

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm way over in Dallas, so won't make it. But if it is any consolation, I finished Three Days to Dead yesterday and it was too good to heckle you over. Well done!

-Tom Gallier

-Kelly Meding said...

Thanks so much, Tom! Glad you enjoyed it! *g*

Carol said...

Have fun, Kelly! And, you were great at D*C!

Jeanne Stein said...

You'll do great! Wish Mario and I were closer.

J.

-Kelly Meding said...

Wish a lot of folks were closer. Then I could be part of Team Eastern Shore. *snort*

Anonymous said...

Ok I just read your book Three Days to Dead and I have to tell you IT WAS GREAT! I couldn't put it down and at the same time didn't want it to end. Can't wait for your 2nd installment :) You are a terrific writer, please don't stop.

-Kelly Meding said...

Aww, thanks Anonymous! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells

******************