Friday, July 8, 2011

Book Show Book Show

Wow. It's been three months since I've blogged here at the League. Don't think I haven't thought about that fact. I used to be the one that bitched until other Leaguers blogged. The times, they are a changin'. Anyways, since I don't have anything "Mark Henry" related to blog about and likely won't for the foreseeable future. I thought...why not give you my alter-ego!

So...without further's the world premiere of my new book recommendation vlog, aptly titled Book Show Book Show!!!



Jaye Wells said...

Dude. I love it. Also, Gabriella is such a pretty girl.

Barbara E. said...

Great vlog. I'm going right now to order The Iron Thorn and check out Ashfall in particular.

Mario said...

regarding your doo--is that hair gel?

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells