New UK Covers and a Signing!

Hello my darling Leaguers!

I'm writing to you from London, where I just finished at the Doctor Who Experience. It was insanely nerdy and fun. It was a treat for a friend who just had good news, and I think we both thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now we're off to Brighton for a louche evening at a posh hotel. From dork to debauched, that's how I roll. ;-)

Meanwhile, in very exciting news, Orbit UK has relaunched my series with an entirely new look. These covers are totally different from Sharon's, and I love both looks. Both are so quirky, which I think is great for the series. Here's the UK cover for Tempest Rising:


And Tracking the Tempest:


And Tempest's Legacy:


And, finally, Eye of the Tempest:


Release dates for these are as follows:

Tempest Rising and Tracking: Both out August 4, 2011

Tempest's Legacy: September 1, 2011

Eye of the Tempest: October 7, 2011

Tempest's Fury: July 5, 2012

So for those of you who have been so patiently waiting for book 3, it will be out soon, with book four shortly thereafter!

In my final bit of exciting news for this month, I AM doing an event here in London. It's at Forbidden Planet, London on Saturday 30th July, 3-4pm, and I'll be with Tim Lebbon, Philip Palmer, and Simon Morden.

More details are on the Forbidden Planet events page, full event details are here, and on my own appearances page, here.



I'm so happy I get to do this, and I hope to see some of my UK fans there. Forbidden Planet is the ultimate Nerd Mecca, so I'm having a bit of a nerdgasm that I get to sign there. It's truly an honor, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone involved.

It's time for me to get to the train station, but I'll see you here next month. I've also got a post up today over at Pens Fatales, if you're interested!

Comments

Bets Davies said…
I'm so excited the third book is due soon. This series really hit me by surprise and then took me captive. I have to say I like the old covers better. They contain more quirk and look less like they are trying to sell somebody's soul.
Mario Acevedo said…
A nerdgasm! Ha, I love it. The UK covers are awesome! (Did you dye your hair and pose?) Should really snag the romance crowd.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!