Demonic Marketing


Sometimes, when I feel like my evilness quotient is slipping, I like to surround myself with demonic marketing gimmicks and foodstuffs.

For example, I have a framed version of this poster hanging in my living room. Yes, I'm a sucker for demonic art, especially when it combines alcohol and French--the official language of evil.

But many option exist when it comes to demon-themed products. Witness the following...if you dare! (insert evil laugh)

From Lush bath products, we have Demon in the Dark , which is a "minty and mysterious body soap to tingle sluggish skin."

What could be tastier than a Demon Pig? Well, now there's a sauce for all your evil BBQ needs.

For those who prefer their food to taste like burning hellfire, Demon Ichor is the sauce for you.

And how about a Satan Red beer to wash down all that brimstone?

Last, but certainly not least, the classics: Deviled eggs and ham.

What's your favorite demon themed marketing gimmick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!