Pictures!

Ahh, best friends. They do things like go into bookstores and take pictures of your books when you can't be there yourself. Or video themselves going to buy it, which MY best friend Cori totally did, which is one of the many reasons why she's awesome.

Look! Aren't they pretty? They really exist, at least at the Barnes & Noble Cori went to which is somewhere in South Florida but I'm not exactly sure which one.

What does all this mean to you? LOTS, especially because I know me and my book are way up high on your personal priority list.


But wait! There's more!

Next week we're going to have DEMON WEEK here at the League, along with Fun Book Club Posts. Mark is running it, and I will of course be coming in to comment, so I'm sure we're going to have a blast. We will also have an awesome Guest Blogger in the form of Jeri Smith-Ready, so you definitely don't want to miss that one!

But WAIT! There's MORE!

This Friday the 9th I'll be chatting over at Chris Eldin's blog, about, oh, all sorts of things. There's going to be a fun little quiz, and chatting, and probably booze. At least there will be for me, because this thing goes on until 9pm EDT which is like 2 am for me. (See, I make it sound like this is really exciting, but the truth is I'm terrified I'm going to sit there by myself all day. So please, I beg of you, at least come by if you can so I don't look like a total and complete loser.)

It's a barrel of me! A whole lotta me! Me all over the place! Me! And demons! And book clubs! And me! Don't miss it! I can't stop using exclamation points! Seriously! I need help!


Chat with me, book club, and demon week. Be there or be square, loser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!