Logo Contest Wieners!

Yep. Plural!

1/3 of you correctly guessed that Caitlin was missing from the line-up. As an added bit of fun, most, if not all of us, will be posting the original photos we used on our own blogs.

So...drumroll...

Our grand prize winner: tetewa

tetewa get the signed copies of Dead to Me, Personal Demons, Happy Hour of the Damned, Night Life, The Road to Hell, an ebook of Weirdly 2 featuring Jaye's story and assorted swag.

Congratulations!

But...wait...I've got so many signed books on my desk I'm giving more away to...

macbeaner and bunny_b!

I'm going to let you two race for first choice between Rachel Vincent's Rogue and Kim Harrison's The Outlaw Demon Wails. First to email me gets their choice.

me (at) markhenry.us

Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!