Some things you should know

Hi, everybody!

Hi, Caitlin!

Since this is my first post at the League, I figured I might as well go for full disclosure and reveal embarrassing things about my personal/writing life.

So here we go:

I once worked as an internet psychic. No lie. I sat in chat for a scummy company based in New York and read tarot cards. I wouldn't lie to people, so I didn't last long. However, when I was bored or needed to get a soda, I could pretend to go into a trance, so that was fun.

I know all the words to 'Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)' by Travis Tritt. And whatever your feelings on country, it is a great song.

I'm a hidden geek. Or not so hidden, if you get me talking about Batman.

I'm incapable of writing well-adjusted characters in my novels. Okay, I probably am capable but I find them incredibly boring, so all of my characters tend to be broken and screwed up. At last count, my protagonists number a werewolf, a heroin addict, a runaway Fae, a redneck exorcist and a psychic brother and sister with abusive parents. And those are just the books I've written.

Before I sold my first novel I wanted to be a cop. Now I just write about them, which is probably better because I have neither the patience or the self-control to be a good law enforcement officer. But I maintain I would make a kick-ass bounty hunter.

And there it is...Stuff to Know about me. If you came here expecting to hear about my books...uh...yeah. Next week. Unless I forget and blog about how I want to marry Iron Man. You'll just have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!