Jennifer Rardin and Super Seekrit Contest Winners!

Hey y'all, hope everybody had a great Halloween. We're really happy with the League Halloween Spectacular and are really thankful for all our guests and readers for stopping by. A couple of contest winners have been announced so I figured we'd rap up the rest.

First up, taking home the shiny signed copy of Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin...

Summer!!!

Summer, email Jaye (link on the left) with your address and she'll hook you up.

Next.

I hinted around that there might be some sort of secret contest in the works and sure enough, there was one. Though, to be honest, I had no clue what the prize was until last Friday. So without further adieu, the winner is...

Jackie Ballway!!!

And what might she have won? Oh this here nifty prize pack.


That's the ARC for Road Trip (I like the red cover better than Happy Hour's blue), a cover flat of Road Trip and the hot off the presses cover flat of Richelle's new one, Succubus Heat.

You like?

Jackie, email me (at) markhenry (dot) us. And I'll get that stuff off to you ASAP.

Congratulations to our winners and thanks again for hanging out. Remember, there are more surprises coming your way from The League of Reluctant Adults.

One last last thing...

Movies I Can't Wait For #4 (Does no one edit my stuff?)


He's the protector of bean curd!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books