True Blood

Season finale of True Blood...


Your thoughts?

Comments

Anonymous said…
1) Deep-fried Bill was an odd touch.
2) Diggin' Rene's change from Cajun to hillbilly. Who would have thought he could sound like those guys from deliverance?
3) Sookie has become a slut.
4) Eggs...*drools*
5) What the hell did they have attack Lafeyette?
6) I'm excited for some manead lovin'.

I don't know what I separated them by number. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
Anonymous said…
IT RAWKED and I want more *sigh*
Summer 09 is such a long ways away

I heart Bill. I also heart Lafeyette so I hope he comes back *doublesigh*.
Sidenotes:I would be happier with less sex overall--because the novelty is way gone. I kinda wish Rene had strangled Jason instead of Amy--though she was way weird, Jason is almost too stupid to breathe.

Jackie.....Eggs?
Anonymous said…
What? How did you see the finale already? It comes this Sunday, doesn't it? I only see it Sunday nights.

I'm so confused.

BUT, I am very disappointed they didn't use Elvis...Um, Bubba, to protect Sookie while Bill was gone.

That would've made the show for me.

Tom Gallier (wondering how everyone already saw the seaon finale...spooky)

Ok, before posting I checked, and I totally forgot to watch Sunday night. Aaaiieee. I'll watch tonight.
Anonymous said…
Eggs was the very delicious young man Tara met at MaryAnn's house.

Yes, constantly seeing Jason's butt was getting on my nerves. I get it, it's nice, it's taut, but come on! As an avid reader of the series (see: huge dork) I know he's a man-whore, but a man can only whore so much. Or so you'd think.
Anonymous said…
No, Tom, we're all posting from the future (cue Twilight Zone music).
Anonymous said…
Did a marathon of the second half of the season last night. I loves me this show.

I like the fact that defeating the bad guy took the combined efforts of Sookie, Sam, and Deep Fried Bill. Yeah Sam, good dog.

I really like the hinted b-plot between Sam and Mary Ann (I've always been more of a werewolf guy than a vampire guy) and I'm curious to find out what her deal is, how much trouble Tara is in, and where Sam thinks he's running away to.

Plus, Bill's "daughter". It took Eric, what, about two days to quite and hand her back to Bill?

This show hits all the right notes for me, exactly teh right balance between interesting characters and paranormal fun.
Anonymous said…
They opened a few too many issues for the second season, for my taste (haven't read the books yet, so I don't know if it's all in there). Just to summarise: Things they will need to pick up:
- the Sam-Marianne [her name is Marianne, right? The woman who took Tara in] thing
- the whole Marianne thing. Including Tara and Eggs.
- Lafayette (Dang, I liked Lafayette. A lot) [Did Bill really feed on him? And why we're at that topic, does nobody care about the motherbeeping child molesting uncle Bill murdered? Why isn't there a murder investigation?]
- the sulky red head new vamp, who drives me crazy
- Terry & Arlene
- Jason's conversion

And that's just the issues they need to deal with besides the main plot and the main character development etc. I kind of fear that they bit off more than they can chew.

But I really liked the first season, and I'll definitely be glued to my TV for the second one.
I think they tied the first one up just fine. And I really didn't suspect Rene until the penultimate episode, where his picture came up. That's cool.
Anonymous said…
I'm guessing they didn't explain why Jason can take a drop of V, and go to la-la land, while Sookie can drink from the Vampire Bill tap and only heal.

Oh, and I've mentioned it before...where are the mosquitos!

Tom Gallier - who happens to be a Cajon, and is not happy to find out Rene is the killer.
Anonymous said…
If you makes you feel better, Tom, he was a fake Cajun.
Anonymous said…
"I'm guessing they didn't explain why Jason can take a drop of V, and go to la-la land, while Sookie can drink from the Vampire Bill tap and only heal."

This still bothers me. Hugely.

Overall, I think the series really found its voice by the last three episodes, and I'm looking forward to the second season.

I, too, wish that Bubba would make an appearance. Alas.

And count me in for a Lorena-kills-Jessica deathmatch early in season 2.

Onto Dallas...!

PS: It's the Batman Beyond fan in me, but I hope someone will say to Sam, "Good bat dog."
Anonymous said…
Eggs....*hitting forehead* HOW could I have forgotten him?

>>This still bothers me. Hugely.

I wonder if the V/vs feeding from Bill has to do with the whole vampire bonding/claiming?
Anonymous said…
Lafayette!!!!!

If that's the end of him I'll be pissed. He's got the best dialogue in the whole show.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books