Sunday, July 26, 2009

And the WINNER IS...

For the winner of the lil mini-contest for Leaguers only, I used the highly scientific method of numbers cut up into a coffee can:


Then I pulled one out!


If my calculations are correct, number 6 is My Blog 2.0 (Dottie)!

Congratulations, Dottie! Send me your snail mail deets at iheartselkies(at)gmail(daht)com, and I'll git you an ARC ASAP!

To everyone who didn't win, I wish I had a copy for all of you! I really do want to thank each and every one of you for all of your support. You guys have been AMAZING and I hope you get your hands on a copy of TR soon!


4 comments:

My Blog 2.0 (Dottie) said...

Thanks Nicole, just shot off an email to you!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Dottie :)

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Congrats Dottie! Enjoy your read. :)

Falcata Times said...

Congrats Dottie, youve got a cracker to enjoy.

Heather C said...

COngrats Dottie!!! I'll just need to hope the coffee can smiles on me next time. :)

Who the HELL Do We Think We Are?

We're a bunch of paranormal romance and urban fantasy authors who occasionally blog, make filthy jokes and prowl the halls of conferences and conventions with switchblades!

Current roster: Mario Acevedo, Michele Bardsley, Sonya Bateman, Dakota Cassidy, Carolyn Crane, Molly Harper, Kevin Hearne, Mark Henry, Stacia Kane, Jackie Kessler, J.F. Lewis, Daniel Marks, Richelle Mead, Kelly Meding, Allison Pang, Nicole Peeler, Kat Richardson, Michelle Rowen, Diana Rowland, Jeanne C. Stein, K.A. Stewart, Anton Strout, and Jaye Wells

******************