And the WINNER IS...

For the winner of the lil mini-contest for Leaguers only, I used the highly scientific method of numbers cut up into a coffee can:


Then I pulled one out!


If my calculations are correct, number 6 is My Blog 2.0 (Dottie)!

Congratulations, Dottie! Send me your snail mail deets at iheartselkies(at)gmail(daht)com, and I'll git you an ARC ASAP!

To everyone who didn't win, I wish I had a copy for all of you! I really do want to thank each and every one of you for all of your support. You guys have been AMAZING and I hope you get your hands on a copy of TR soon!


Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Nicole, just shot off an email to you!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Dottie :)
Donna said…
Congrats Dottie! Enjoy your read. :)
Falcata Times said…
Congrats Dottie, youve got a cracker to enjoy.
Heather C said…
COngrats Dottie!!! I'll just need to hope the coffee can smiles on me next time. :)

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books