Weirdness in two parts

I need to be more careful when I text. Yesterday, I'd been working for hours on scene in which two characters die and my husband texted me from work to ask how I was doing. I responded, "Good. I just killed two people, which is always fun."

And then I realized how bad that would look if someone else picked up David's phone. Especially since all of his co-workers are cops!


****************

So Friday I stumbled onto a review of Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs on the French version of Amazon.com. It's a great review, five stars... but it's in French. I don't speak French. I took Spanish in high school. But there seemed to be some good words that I recognized in there, so that was great.

Does this mean that I'm going to be "huge in Europe?" Am I going to be the David Hasselhoff of vampire authors?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my...it's my review on amazon *blush*

I can promise you that it's a very positive review. I loved your book and wanted everyone else to know it.
Well if it was up to me you'd be all over France already, as for now i'm spreading the love and as soon as the book comes in french (cross fingers) most of my friends will read it.
Have a great week =)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for stopping by and telling me! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
I made a similar faux pas when I told a friend that I simply HAD to make sure I got my two horny teenagers laid that day.

(The REAL LIFE teens are out of town for the month. And strictly on their own in the getting laid department.)
Daelith said…
That is too funny about the text message. Thank you for the Monday morning laugh.
Anonymous said…
It is a great review :) Let me know if you want me to translate it for you. Send me an email (click on my blog)
Anonymous said…
Well that's not much but i'm glad i can help and promote this amazing book in France. I didn't enjoy it...i loved it.
Only a month to go before the next one! (does seem like forever)
Have a great week =)
Caroline.
Vickie said…
And you are so much cuter than David Hasselhof...

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books