And since you asked...

(Someone asked. Down below. Just now, I totally saw it, yeah.) Yes, the Paranormal Bender Tour was a rockin' success; and now me, Mario Acevedo, Mark Henry, and Caitlin Kittredge are all safely back in our comfy little routines.* We all survived nicely, no one killed anybody, and the week-long pimping endeavor was blessedly free of drama -- while being chock-full of friendly readers, bookstore operators, and California fruit checkpoint ladies.

At the risk of appearing opportunistic, I will now point you to my post on the subject -- not because I'm trawling for traffic, but because I'm too lazy to type all that crap out again.

But you should still click it. Totally. There are pictures.
INCRIMINATING pictures.



* Read: Drinking too much at home, instead of drinking too much in exotic locations.

Comments

Vickie said…
Excellent incriminating shots!

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books