Laughing AT me!

So I totally dropped the ball on my interview with Pruitt.  It's what I get for trying to get something done while in NYC, living off of cocktails and sax(ophone).  

Because I've been a naughty girl, I will let you all laugh at me by posting a rather ridiculous photo taken of me while I was in NYC.
I am really short, only 5'2".  But I am not ACTUALLY a dwarf, as this picture suggests.  My friend, who took the picture, says that her favorite part is my feet.  Which are ridiculously small, anyway, and which she managed somehow to foreshorten, along with the rest of me.  So thanks, Kristin.  And thanks to Greg, for being born really, really tall.  

So go ahead, have a good chuckle at my expense and sorry for dropping that ball.  

If you are all nice about it I might just go ahead and post the one where I'm dressed as an oompah loompah.  And yes, I did bring sexy back.  Thank you.


Comments

Qwill said…
What a funny picture. Funny as in odd. ;)
synde said…
awesome picture Nicole. I am short too..I totally get it.
Nicole Peeler said…
I love it! I've been laughing about it since it was taken. It's sooooo gooooood. And my belt is amazing. ;-)
GB said…
A really silly title to this rather funny pic could be, 'the tall and ths short of it'. Boom-tish.

I want to see you as an oompah loompah. Please?
Anonymous said…
Aye, you be a wee lassie.
Nicole Peeler said…
LOVE it, JD. Hilarious.

The best part is my best friend since I was like five? Six? She's ALWAYS been a foot taller than me. And she still is. So I've gotten really used to it.

Perhaps we can do a little oompah loompah action later. ;-) But if you're on my facebook it's one of my photos from my pre-Port du Shreve album.
Pat said…
Well at least you're one inch taller than I am. I really hate those top shelves at the grocery store.
Nicole Peeler said…
Pat: Me too! Actually I hate them from about the penultimate shelf upward. ;-) I hate having to be like, "Hey, tall person! Can you get that down for me? And quit yer smirkin'."
Anonymous said…
Hey Nicola,
My mum feels your pain as she too is only slightly taller. (She claims five foot two and three quarters.) So in our house she's the dwarf (and we tease her about it.)

Look forward to the book et al,

Gareth
Anonymous said…
I feel your pain too, Nicole.

I am even shorter! I claim 5' but everyone teases me about being shorter. They even went to great lengths to measure me with a ruler! I think they cheated because they took of a 2 inches. Hey, if the doc said 5' who am I to question her? What a bunch of meanies. :)
Nicole Peeler said…
Gareth: Thanks! I'm working on the interview, as well!

Natalie: Short is sweet. Okay, not really, but it is definitely something.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books