ZOMG!!!


IT'S RED-HEADED STEPCHILD RELEASE DAY!


Let's all take to the streets and dance naked! No? Oh, all right. I guess I'll settle for all just buying a copy or five on your lunch breaks. If the store doesn't have copies, I suggest you chain yourself to the front table and refuse to leave until they get some. Or, you know, you could go to another store. I'm just sayin'.

Also, don't forget, I'm taking part in a totally awesome podcast today with Jocelyn Drake and Mark Henry. We'll be dishing about the writing life with fab editor Diana Gill. You can even call in and heckle. Here's a link for details.

I'm off to do the running man in the middle of my nearest bookery. Carry on.

Comments

Gareth said…
All the best with the launch Jaye, its a cracker so it should take care of itself. (or at least kick a few others off the shelves to make more space for its brethren. LOL)
Jaye Wells said…
Thanks, Gareth! Sabina's ready for world domination, I think. Or at least shelf domination.
Karen said…
Congrats!
Ummmm....FYI - I picked it up Sat. afternoon at my local Borders (they had a few books on their new arrival shelf that weren't supposed to be released yet!) I started reading it yesterday & I'm loving it!
Nicole Peeler said…
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I've already documented my own hunt for your book in the wild, I will allow others to go forth and purchase. But YAY!
Jaye Wells said…
Unseelieme, yes it hit some bookshelves over the last week, but today's the official release day. Thanks for supporting the cause!
Jennifer Rardin said…
Wahoo! Jaye's rockin' the publishing world--way to go!
Jackie said…
HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUZZAH!!! BTW, I'm reading RSC now and am LOVING it!
synde said…
yay...great sales chickadee.
Unknown said…
It's the first book up for one of my April reading challenges, so it's in my bag to start at lunch. And can I say how awesome the cover is? Very striking.
Caffey said…
Congrats Jaye!! I so can't wait to go shopping soon! When I was working, I always took my lunch hour to read! I talked to people all day at work, that lunch was my hour for me! But we did have a area where there were books for those to read and I've found new authors there as well as shared them with others and even more, gave them as gifts!

Congrats again Jaye!
Vickie said…
It is highlighted on the Wanton Book-Yearn List as a get soonest. Doing my part to support the economy and favorite League authors.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books