We're Outtie D!

In 12 hours, The Paranormal Bender Tour rolls out of Washington and into a town near you (assuming you live in one of the 6 cities we're visiting). So I've been packing (swag, prizes, toiletries and such) printing up little maps, setting up Mario's bed (which my parents delivered, and I think I'm going to keep because...

1. It's in my office, and...

2. Naps

So, I know what you're thinking, what does it all mean Mark? What it means is, since I have a computer that took it upon itself to eschew wifi, I won't be very visible or responsive until the 17th. But when I'm back, expect pictures and video of the debauchery. Why, there's even been talk of a...

Paranormal Bender Reality Show!

Until then, take solace in these photos from the signing event this past weekend, which was much fun and replete with vulgarity, emo bangs, and mighty sales pitches!

Look! Heathens!



And...

The gang at the Tukwila Barnes and Noble made a poster and ordered lots and lots of books that they promise they won't return. It was awesome. I even got to do one of my favorite things. Harass customers in the sci-fi/fantasy aisle. Also, dirty readings were employed to lure prospective buyers out of the woodwork.

We have no shame.

Anyways, you know where you need to be if you want to get in on some of this hot action! Get out to the Paranormal Bender Tour! We'll make it worth your while (I mean we put out).

See ya 'round.

I may just twitter from my phone. So follow along there.

Comments

Nicole Peeler said…
When I'm published, can I go on a Bender Tour?

Sounds sooooooo fun. Wish you guys were heading out the Port du Shreve.

Or that I had no day job so I could to Vegas, baby. Why do I always have to add the word "baby" to Vegas?

Anyway. Vegas, baby.

Sigh.
Anonymous said…
Come to the North East people? Pleeeeease!
Unknown said…
Snazzy photo! Can I say that those cats are centered? As much as it would be fun to hit the University Bookstore to bend an ear again I probably harassed you folks enough. Enjoy the tour and spread the joy!!
Jaye Wells said…
Have fun guys! Call if you need bail money.

Nicole, you and I can go on tour next year.
Anonymous said…
I'm trying to get the Vegas crew to come out tomorrow to see you guys. Paranormal folk, booze, and sex, they should love it.

The fact that I have a lot of friends in Vegas still bogles my mind. Go figure.
Unknown said…
Have lots of fun on this tour... and then you should your asses up here to Canada. Preferably the Toronto area. We need more UF visits around here...
Anonymous said…
Damn I was expecting a pic of Bender with Vamp wings or in his Werecar phase saying "I'm Unstoppable!" LOL

Have fun on the tour and best of luck on the sales front peeps.
Nicole Peeler said…
Jaye: OH HELL YES.

Let's do it. For real. Seriously. ROCK IT.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books