Vampire Trivia Contest This Friday!


I am the repository for all useless trivia. And I wish to share my burden with you.

As the calendar counts down to the big release date, March 30, I will be hosting a VAMPIRE TRIVIA CONTEST on the Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs blog.

I will post ten trivia questions based on vampire books, comics and movies at 7 p.m. (CST) Friday, March 20. Email your answers to jane.jameson@hotmail.com

The first person to send me all 10 correct answers will win a free signed copy of NICE GIRLS DON'T HAVE FANGS, a signed cover flat, and promotional bookmarks. I will ship internationally.

Any questions?

Comments

Zita said…
*whines* Why do we have to wait until Friday?
Anonymous said…
Bwahahaha!
Anonymous said…
Oh, a challenge! This should be fun. :)
I have lots of questions. Do they have to be about your contest? ;)

*flees*
Qwill said…
Rats! I might miss this. I have to take the small humans to a pre-pre-release party for the Twilight movie.

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books