Bodies and bones

Mario here:

In this book biz, we get to meet a lot of great folks. Among them (besides the fabulous League) is mystery writer Michelle Gagnon, author of creepy thriller novels.

(Tell the truth, wouldn't you rather look at her picture than Mark Henry's?)

She invited me to post on her Kill Zone blog where I explain what vampires, hard-boiled mysteries, and easy-listening jazz have in common. Plus, you get to share your favorite paranormal creature and powers.

And there's more at the Biting-Edge blog.

Comments

Vickie said…
Michelle is definitely purdier than Mark H. And Michelle let me be her Beta reader...Mark's not done that....hey!
Michelle Gagnon said…
OMG Mario, I'm going to kill you for posting this old pic. That's it, now I'm posting the one of you in the pasties...

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books