I'm not giving up on my rotty favorites, but I know lots of you dig the mosquitos. Here's a new vamp flick that just popped onto my radar. Looks seriously decent.
Totally. Freaking. Awesome. And a Kate Bush song on the soundtrack, too. (Bet hardly anyone recognized it. The song they play at the end of the trailer's from her Hounds of Love album I think.)
The cast is very impressive. I've been seriously jazzed about this film since I saw the trailer last week. I've even purchased the song featured at the end of the trailer: "Running Up That Hill" as covered by Placebo. (I'm such a good consumer!)
Great cast. Looks like a good story. I've been anxiously waiting for January 8 since last week.
I don't care for the movie's poster though. I'd seen it for maybe a week before I finally watched the trailer last week. Nothing about that poster made wonder what the movie was about.
I am so there! There's a decent Aussie representation, too - Claudia Karvan (as Jodi mentioned), Vince Colosimo and (although he is adopted from NZ) Sam Neil.
Can't wait to see it. Now I'm off to download me a Placebo cover of Kate Bush.
Comments
I don't care for the movie's poster though. I'd seen it for maybe a week before I finally watched the trailer last week. Nothing about that poster made wonder what the movie was about.
And well I've never been a girl who can pass up a little Ethan Hawke.
Can't wait to see it. Now I'm off to download me a Placebo cover of Kate Bush.