Bee Sting Aftermath!
So, as some of you know, I was stung by a bee on Saturday. And I am allergic to bees.
The hubs took this picture last night of my poor bee-stung finger. I have my left hand over my right so you can compare the two pinkies; the swelling had actually faded a bit by that time but it was considerably more swollen earlier (my attempt to take a picture myself, using my chin to press the button, was less than successful. The picture came out but the angle was odd.) So you can't see how big the finger actually was. You also can't see the deep bruising at the knuckles. And of course you cannot see that it itches like mad and it hurts to move my finger at all. Which is bad.
Why am I telling you all of this? I don't know, really. It just seemed that, having taken the trouble to actually photograph the wound (and that spot on my finger is where I was actually stung; it's a horrible blistery thing), I should share it with someone besides my mother.
But now it's your turn. You don't have to provide photographic evidence, but go ahead and tell me about an allergy of yours. Or an injury. Or something terrible. Share away!