It's My Birthday!

First things first...the winner of the Worst Travel Story Edition of Pure Blood is...

blakey_girl

Please email me at caitlinkittredge[at]gmail[dot]com with your name and address of where you'd like the book mailed and I'll send it on its way!

What was I doing a year ago today? I was in London, and I went to take pictures in Highgate Cemetery. I ate dinner at Pizza Express and went to a movie.

Turning 24 has made me think about maturity--creeping up on my mid-twenties as opposed to my reckless youth, I can't help it. I think I'm actually less mature than I was at 20. I was a super-uptight, obsessive-compulsive little thing four years ago. As long as my writing has gotten better (because at 20, I still thought fanfic was the way to go), I'm just fine with not acting my age.

And since it's my birthday, I leave you with that profound thought. I'm out of here to get some birthday sushi and go antique shopping. It's not quite London, but it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books

Excerpt time!