Blackout averted!


First of all.. we have a winner in the Michelle Rowen contest.. where I believe you actually win Michelle Rowen.. and the winner is... scarltsmmy! Congrats!

Now on with the show...

Deader Still is turned in. I am done with the content of the book, with only copy edits to do reminding me that I fail at the English language. Took the weekend off to visit family, not a lick of writing done, but now that I am back it is time to get back on the horse for book three in the series.

But since it's Labor Day, I ain't laboring, dammit! It's sitting around in my Super Mario boxers and playing video games for me!

To tide you over, bask in the yummeh that is the cover for Deader Still, which I was finally given this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books