Housekeeping in the Strout hivemind

I think this may be the one place I haven't announced it, but hey, it's Monday and the floor is mine!

I am proud to tell you that books three and four in my Simon Canderous series have been sold to my current publisher, Ace Books! I'm thrilled to continue on with my darling publishers, where I have the cutest editor in the biz.

What does this mean for you, the consumer?
Dead To Me- On Sale now
Deader Still- March 2009
Book 3 of series- March 2010 (most likely)
Book 4 of series- March 2011 (most likely)

In the interim, there will be a few short stories coming out to tide you over, most of them set in the Simon Canderous universe, including The Fourteenth Virtue in DAW'S The Dimension Next Door out on July 1st. More news on the others as their dates approach...

Also, just a reminder to all our wicked minded and creative readers about the DEAD TO ME photo contest I'm running over at www.antonstrout.com
You've got to be in it to win it, so head on over, check it out, and get creative. You have until July 18th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE WRITE PRETENDAS

Excerpt time!

Yeah, one more reluctant adult here with free books