Some ROAD TRIP OF THE LIVING DEAD! Word is, the book has been spotted in the wild, preorders have been shipping for like two weeks, I signed books at the University Bookstore in Seattle last week and I know they're sitting in the stockroom of at least one Barnes and Noble. Could be wrong. I don't have all the answers.
What I do know is, if you pick up a copy and want a signed book plate and some swag, just send me an email with your address and I'll hook your ass up!
So...what can you expect from Amanda and the gang in this one? I think I'll make a list...
1. Drag Wolf Tanesha Jones and her airbrushed claws of doom!
2. Hot necrophilia (well sort-of in that Amanda's dead, kinda)
3. A Kranky Kraken and a trio of Chthulu brethren with speech impediments.
4. A bizarre homeless guy with the very fitting name Fishhook.
5. Cross-country mayhem and a trail of bodies.
6. Werewolf attacks and bloody battles at cheap roadside motels.
7. A superhot shapeshifting love interest (or at least lust)
8. MC Shaman and his pimp-cup o' plenty!
9. A Hindu Goddess in steampunk attire.
10. A 50's family with a striking resemblance to certain Flowers in the Attic.
11. An outbreak of zombie skinheads!
So...pick it up now at one of these fine retailers...
University Bookstore, Mysterious Galaxy, Powell's, Amazon, Barnes and Noble
Stay tuned for the winner of the Zombie Stimulus Package, later today, and don't forget to email for a book plate!